- Solving property issues with common sense and practical approaches.
- Routine property inspections to identify areas in need of improvement curb appeal, competitiveness with surrounding properties, status of vacancies and review of personnel and property records.
- Select and oversee on sight property managers and leasing specialists
- Manage Tenant communications and retention programs
- Coordinate and initiate tax appeals
- Negotiate and administer leases
- Budget Preparation and forecasts
- Develop capital improvement programs as necessary