“Manage the system, the activities, and the projects: let the people manage themselves.”
- Responsibilities and authorities must be clearly stated.
- Decisions must be based upon an accurate perception of the information available.
- Wisdom and information should be sought from every employee.
- Planning and implementation lead to efficiency and excellence.
- Focus upon our patients’ bottom line, ours will then take care of itself.
Cardiff Lexington will provide the managerial system guidelines. Within these guidelines, people should be free to act, to innovate, and to achieve. We are performance based. That means we are totally results oriented!